Knock-Knock smart lock family will consist of six smart locks, each designed to answer to specific customer needs. The first device to the market will be the ‘Lite Lock’ (expected November 2020). All devices will work on the NB-IoT network. Knock-Knock locks use highest security encryption algorithms (as strong as in online banking).
Narrow-Band Internet-of-Things (NB-IoT) network
Enables connection in extreme conditions (remote or underground locations)
- Extremely poor signal coverage
- Lack of stable electric supply
- Better signal penetration
- No need for Wi-Fi
- No additional modules (no electricity needed)
- Longer battery life in devices
- Significantly higher number of IoT devices able to connect simultaneously
- Enhanced security
- Lower costs.
Our locks have a distinctive hexagonal shape, which also enables easy grip and manual turning (locking/unlocking) from inside the house. It will be offered in a few colors.